Royal Albert Hall... and many more...

... for me, Christmas arrive earlier this year... my sholder still hurt, for carring the bag... but it was for a good cause, right?

Comments

thewastelandr: Jealous!

Johnnyrose at 4:30 pm November 28

It took several months to save some money to spend in that beautiful city... and in Python stuff... my perdition... my vice!

thewastelandr at 7:51 am November 29

We've all got vices - and this is a good vice to have!

TheSister91: wow! seems like you went shopping like a lady!!! LOL nice stuff btw

Johnnyrose at 4:27 pm November 28

You bet! Christmas came earlier... it was my first time in England, land of the Pythons so... can I be blamed???

TheSister91 at 7:04 am November 29

nono.. not at all!!!! :D one day it'll be my turn as well!! and I suppose I need a loooooot of money to buy stuff!!

fiep: Impressing. You definitely have a lot of things to put on other things...

Lady of the Lake: Did you bought all this from London? I bought only MP Live and Halfway to Hollywood and my bag was so heavey because of Mikey's book. It must weight at least 5 kgs. I also bought t-shirt for me and Biggus Diccus-boxers for my husband. :-)

Johnnyrose at 2:24 pm October 27

I had to go on a diet to bring all and don't pay extra on the plain... ;0)

flopsy_mrs: oh you have the new book to :) you got it signed ????and great collection bye the way:)

Lady April at 9:49 am October 27

Oh that is NOTHING in comparrison to what he already has!!!! You would die if you saw all his Python stuff!

mrsCutout at 9:53 am October 27

Oh dear! I wish i could have them too!You know i was planning to go to vienna for christmas but i think london is the best destination!Too bad the events will have seased by that time!

Lady April at 2:23 pm October 27

Yes but really who cares! London is London - there is always a time to go to London!

mrsCutout: How much do you want for all these? haha!

kissmyarrrtichoke: Jealous! I only got the 40 years t shirt and the talking keyring! However my dad owns quite a few of the Palin books and me the Python books...

Johnnyrose at 4:11 pm October 27

...so, it's a family "desese"... ;0)... Ilike your father allready!

kissmyarrrtichoke at 6:29 am November 18

Oh yes, he got me into Python when the autobiography came out when I was 12 or 13 and I haven't looked back since! 18 now and and he now admits I am an even bigger fan than him :D

kissmyarrrtichoke at 6:29 am November 18

Hanri: Gawd, Jr!! That's a lotta books! Now THAT's one reason why I want to go to London. ;)

Johnnyrose at 4:07 am October 27

It'a a desese... so many interesting things to see, books to buy ( I read a lot)... and the Python things... well, it's heaven!!!

Hanri at 12:42 pm October 27

I might be going there actually within the year... The plans, ooooh the plans, muahhahahaa!!

Lady April: Oh very nice Jr!!!!! How awesome!

Johnnyrose at 4:43 pm October 26

... and the Geographcal Magazine? Still interested? Or you already got one?

Lady April at 4:58 pm October 26

Don't have one yet! Why? Did you get 2???

Johnnyrose at 4:04 am October 27

... when I was in London I bought one for me and another for you, but I read someweare, in one of these posts, that another Pythonliner said that he'll send you one... I don't know if it was really confirmed... if not, I'll gladly send the one I had for you, my friend.

Lady April at 7:35 am October 27

I haven't heard back from him but let me check to be sure! I'll PM you!!!!!!