Terry Gilliam & Terry Jones Interview Part 1

one vote

Comments

WackyQueen: Saw it last year, i think i sat up all night watching this (and other videos ofc) and i couldn't stop laughing! :D

Kasmira: They are funny as hell together. And which I was laughing the most is that they mess around with a camera all the time and can't really take serious that they're been interviewed. She asked Mr Jones... Jonesy: What?! Me???! :D And OMG, the mountain! They're still little boys in their hearts.

Holly at 11:09 am January 22

that's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it, while Terry J. was sticking his thumb through the zipper, "oh, they're still kids" :)

Kasmira at 11:55 am January 22

The power of Terrys!

the_thina at 10:18 pm January 21

yes they are, and thats why I love them so much. "if I tried to act my age I would not be me" as sham 69 sang. :)

the_thina: and forgott, when was this made? what president was he talking about?

Romanes Eunt Domus at 11:02 pm January 21

George W. Bush, possibly the dumbest man ever to be President of the United States. I mean, he lost us Gilliam!

the_thina at 11:10 pm January 21

yeah, do you know that g.w´s IQ is lower than aviridge? I am not kidding, he is like 5 points under the aviridge level. think thats kinda fun.

Romanes Eunt Domus at 11:36 pm January 21

Well, if I were to be truthful, I feel a bit sorry for him. I can tell that he probably has a language disability not unlike my own; if you saw any of his unscripted speeches (he didn't give many), he would often pause and revise his words.

But I've read a few more books, I think.

the_thina at 12:08 am January 22

dyslexia and stuff like that does not equal stupid for me. I have relatives who have it, nothing wrong with their minds. if thats what you ment.
but that that man dont have all indians in his cano as we say over here is pretty obvious.

the_thina: oh this was great! was laughing so hard when gilliam did a foot-striptease! XD
where is part 2?