Terry Jones Home Movie (LOVE Images)

Monty Python team caught in early home movie

In the early days of Monty Python's Flying Circus, the team had no idea how big the show would become, so Terry Jones wanted to capture the moment on film.

He tells Kirsty Wark he was keen to find out just what the camera could do, an early indication of his eventual role directing the Monty Python films.

This and many other home movies will be featured in the Home Movie Roadshow which begins on Friday 6 August at 2100 BST on BBC Two.

Thank you Jonesy for shared this!!
Cleese Killer are the best!!

Fuck BBC website, I can´t download de video... snif

Comments

Paute: Not available in your area

Piss off BBC!

Mrs Attila the Hun 93:

What you guys are missing... until mo or someone posts the vid :D
Sorry if this makes most of you uber jealous.

mo at 5:44 am August 18

Attila.I may have a problem.Possibly.I didnt record the programme onto a disc.This might sound strange but the tv recorded it and its in the system.Does that make any sense? If you know how I can send it on here,please tell and I'll gladly do it.

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 7:54 am August 18

Oh I get it I think. I'm guessing you have a set top box thing, such as Sky or Virgin Media, that has recorded it onto it's system.
Hmmm, is it possible to burn that onto a DVD then transfer it onto your computer?
If not, I'm not sure what else you could do, except record it via video camera, which I was going to do.

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 6:40 am August 17

Ericooo!

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 6:41 am August 17

Gray ^^

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 6:41 am August 17

Terry... awwwwwwww

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 6:42 am August 17

Mikey showing off

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 6:42 am August 17

Terry's Mummy!!!

the_thina: I cant see the second one. *sniff*
says I live in the wrong part of the world.... WELL, I KNOW I DO THEY DONT HAVE TO RUB IT IN MY FACE!

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Does anyone want me to record it? Just a thought...

TheRealGilliamFan at 2:26 pm August 16

YESSSSSSS! Please record it! xo

Lvndr HppE at 2:36 pm August 16

Yes. Absolutely!

Lvndr HppE at 2:37 pm August 16

And further more, yes.

mrsCutout at 3:45 pm August 16

OMG you can record it?I mean then i would realy love you! Please please please record it!

mo at 5:17 pm August 16

Ive recorded it.

Mrs Attila the Hun 93 at 1:03 am August 17

Even better! Will you be able to post it?

mo at 2:43 am August 17

I hope so.If I only I knew how.Any help would be appreciated.

the_thina at 3:30 am August 17

well. if you have recorded it on dvd... well, first you need to find a ripping-program. look at download.com (think that is the acress) to find one thats free or at least has a free trial. you pop the dvd in your computor and run it through the ripping-program making it into an avi-file.
then you open windows moviemaker (witch you should have in the computor already if its not an mac) and edit it up in large enogh parts (10 minutes is max for youtube) and then upload it, for example on youtube

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: Just watched the entire thing on TV. Astounding!
It showed this, as well as Jones' back garden footage with the deckchairs and his mum and dad, and more footage of the Pythons in Canada. A real must see :)

mrsCutout at 3:45 pm August 16

Envy!!!

Mrs Attila the Hun 93: (Hello, I is back from Malta :D)
AMAZING, SIMPLY AMAZING! Thanks Paute ^o^
Must watch this when it airs on Friday night!

Paute at 4:30 pm August 11

Me to!

(And thanks to Jonesy....*sighs*)

Paute: Here we can see the BBC2 http://www.easyonlinetv.com/BBC2.html
YEah!!!
Can anyone record it?

mrsCutout at 6:37 am August 09

I can see it but I click play and nothing happens...why?oh Is anyone going to post the video

TheRealGilliamFan at 6:40 pm August 11

me too. it says it won't play in my area :'(

Alainainthesky: This was a great share :) I really enjoyed the video. What with Eric being a bit of an attention whore and John killing Terry.

mo: Just watched the programme in its entirety.No Python.Maybe they will be in the next episode.But,Spike Milligan was just great.

mo at 1:28 pm August 07

Just checked on a BBC site.The boys are on "officially" next week.But,of course we've seen them on here.:)

A. Lupin: Yay! Thank you so much, Paute ♥ So many shots of Mikey pouring out the wine, haha. ahh, I love them!

TheRealGilliamFan: Awesome!!! Thankies Paute!

Tanya_Birklid19: Loved the whole bit with Johnny "killing" Jonesy! lol

kisch: Yes, I saw that yesterday too, and BBC are really bastards for forbidding downloading videos, but I say thanks to them anyway, because sometimes they forbid even to *watch* videos outside of the UK.
So thank you BBC :)
Video is great, our boys are gorgeous:)))

mo: Just watched it.I missed the very beginning by only 3 minutes but didnt see the Pythons on there.Theres five shows all together so maybe they might be on the next one.BUT,I did see some amazing footage of Spike Milligan.

mrsCutout at 5:55 am August 07

Spike Spike Spike!!!!

Johnnyrose: So f****** great!!!!!! (pardon my french!) Thank's, Paute!

mrsCutout: Ah!Paute...I just don't know what to say!Thank you so much for the link!I was desperate and given up any hope of watching this!Thanks so much!And you Mo for telling me hahah!

Paute at 4:10 pm August 06

You´re welcome!!!!
(I wanna see the program!!)

mo at 4:11 pm August 06

I just caught the very beginning as I recorded it.Havent watched it yet.

Paute at 4:14 pm August 06

Is next Friday!! 13

mo at 3:59 pm August 06

Just pleased that you could see it.:)

Paute: SO SORRY!!!
Here is the video!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-10867992

mo at 3:55 pm August 06

Great stuff.Superb.:)

Paute at 4:10 pm August 06

Thank you Mo!!!

mrsCutout: Ah!this is NOT fair! *snif snif* ugh it's frustrating i can't catch BBC neither 1 nor 2 nor the web site.Is this ever going to get on dvd?it would be amazing to watch making of the most tv life changing show!Oooh thank you Jonesy!

mo: Nearly missed this.Phew.Just recording it now.Thankyou.