2. Who sees your blogs, photos and other media after they have been posted online? You and your friends and other MashCast.net subscribers can see your photographs and personal media online. When you choose to share your photographs and/or shows online with family and friends, those individuals will be able to view your photographs and media. As with any email, your family or friends could forward the email invitation to others, who will then be able to click on the link to register and gain access to MashCast.net within the email, and see the media too.
NewMBC employees or employees of partner companies that provide services to NewMBC may see your media when you order products or services involving your media. In addition, your photos or personal account information may be seen by NewMBC employees, affiliates, licensees, vendors and/or third party contractors in order to evaluate, validate, or correct problems with your account, and in the course of maintaining and ensuring proper operation of the Web Sites.
3. Collected Information. NewMBC collects personal information online when:
You use our software or Web Sites to store, share, and/or order products or services online;
You make online purchases;
You submit questions or comments to us;
You request information or materials;
You register products online;
You download trial or free versions of our software or media
You participate in online surveys;
You participate in online promotions, premiums, sweepstakes or contests;
You request we send information to your friends, family and colleagues.
The type of information collected may include name, address, phone number, billing and delivery information, e-mail address, gift recipient information, credit card information, login information for NewMBC or partner services, and other demographic information. We may also collect general information about your computer, such as its operating system, screen resolution, web browser, etc.
4. How does NewMBC use collected personal information? Our primary goal in collecting your customer information is to provide you with a personalized, relevant, user-friendly experience on the Web Sites. Here are the ways we use Customer Information to enhance this experience:
We use your information to communicate with you. We use your email address to inform you of product and service improvements, feature announcements, newsletters, NewMBC promotional offers, and occasional third-party promotional offers that may be of interest to you. From time to time, we may also directly contact some of our users via email or phone to conduct market research which will help us improve future versions of our products. Only NewMBC (or agents working on behalf of NewMBC under confidentiality agreements) will ever have the authority to contact you directly.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may always "opt out" by using the subscription preferences link that appears at the bottom of each of our mailings. (If you opt out of promotional communications, we will still contact you in response to specific requests or transactions that you initiate. For example, you will still receive emailed receipts for your online purchases and responses to your technical support requests. You will also continue to receive notifications of photographs or shows shared with you as requested by your friends, family, and colleagues.)
When you share media through the Web Sites, we use the "to" email addresses you provide only to notify your friends, family members, and colleagues about your media. We do not retain these email addresses or use them for any other purpose.
When you supply login information through our software or websites, we use that that login and password only to sign you into the the services.
We use your information to provide you with products and services that you have requested. For example, if you purchase media or merchandise through our store, we will use your billing and credit card information to charge you for the media and merchandise, the shipping address to deliver the merchandise, and your email address and/or phone number to inform you about the status of your order and contact you if there are any issues processing it.
When you interact with one of our partners through our Web Sites or software, we may share your information with that partner.
We use data about the use of our systems to monitor their proper operation, and to help us maintain and improve our products and services. For example, we might use data that the number of media shared increases over time to increase our server capacity, or to help us decide to offer new services.
We use aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group to help understand our business and communicate it to our partners. For example, we might inform a partner that 100,000 of our customers order downloads at least once a year. Your information, however, will never be personally identifiable when aggregated for these purposes.
6. With whom does NewMBC share Customer Information? Our primary goal in sharing your information with third parties is to provide you with products and services you have requested. Here are the ways we may share Customer Information with third parties:
With third party intermediaries (for example, credit card authorization companies, merchandise distributors, shipping services, etc.) who help us run the NewMBC Service and the Web Sites. Your information is provided to these third parties solely for the purpose of providing you the services you request at the time that you request them. Third party intermediaries do not store, retain, access or otherwise use your information other than as necessary to provide you with the NewMBC products and services.
NewMBC reserves the right to transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. If the business is sold or transferred, NewMBC will give you an opportunity to tell us not to transfer your personal information. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue providing to you the services or products that NewMBC provided.
7. Security. The Web Sites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. To that end, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
8. Links to Other Sites. The Web Sites may contain links to other sites. NewMBC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
9. Children's Privacy. Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important, and federal law protects those under the age of 13. For that reason, NewMBC does not knowingly permit children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or to buy goods and services on our sites, without verifiable parental consent. NewMBC does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent's express consent.
If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended site audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children's personal information.
New Media Broadcasting Company, Inc
3211 San Gabriel Ave
Glendale. CA 91208
Please note that these addresses are for privacy and security matters only. If you are looking for help purchasing, installing, or using our products, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org